Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 13, 2015 at 1:00 AM|
There are a number of Components that a Professional Photographer has to take inrto account when Billing for a Customer.
Some of these are:
1. What type of PhotoShoot is it?
2. How long the Shoot actually is!
3. Where is the Locale of the Shoot?
4. How many People are involved?
5. What Products are requested/being Purchased? Products are paid in addition to unless stated.
6. What Copyright concerns are there? Are they being Purchased? Are they being Leased? Make sure you understand that as a matter of Copyrighting, I chooose to have my Watermark on all Photosas a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for my Business.
I hope you understand; if any questions, please call me; I am very Open-minded & Willing to discuss!
I look forward to Shooting with you and being Creative!